Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome to Shibuya-Cho

It's the beginning of the month again boys and girls, and you know what that means, another crazy flood of new releases. Now while plenty of great titles are coming out this week like Rozen Maiden v.5, Samurai Deeper Kyo v.23, and Trinity Blood v.3, there is a flat tie for the "it's-about-damn-time" release of the week. The winners are Kingdom Hearts II v.1 and Hellsing v.8.

First up, both the Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga series have been wildly popular and set the pace for the expectations of K.H.2. I know we here have been bugged for it pretty constantly as soon as the first series finished up. Basically you know what to expect, just the manga version of the game again. I just thought I'd let you know it's here!

By the way, yes you heard right! Hellsing Volume Eight! We only had to wait something like 3 years for it! I'm so excited I can't stop using exclamation points!! This probably being one of the most anticipated and desired mangas ever, largely because we have no idea what's gonna happen! The original anime didn't last that long , and the new "Hellsing Ultimate" series is too new to know what its going to do. After all, what does a show that's supposed to be more dedicated to the books do when even the books are clueless? Now we can finally find out, and hope that it lasts us another 3 years until volume 9 comes out, (kidding...maybe). And I'll tell you this right now, Hellsing is one of the few series it's age that still sells out on a rapid basis.

That's all I got for you this time people (though I guess it seems like enough, doesn't it?). I wish I could say more, but I'm typing this up on Monday, and Hellsing doesn't show up until Thursday. All i know is it's first come, first serve. So play hooky this Thursday (or use your lunch break, whatever) and snag your copy before it's gone.

Ja Ne!
Mat K.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 Forbidden Planet, L.L.C.
Design by AliceMeichi.com