Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Static Age

Alright dedicated WP readers, I just wanna let you all know that I'm outta here!!! No, not for good (don't get your hopes up) but for the next month I'll be on tour with my thrash metal band Vermefug. We will be exploring this fine country of ours in a half sized school bus, how rad is that. Now this is a big deal for me cause I've never been off the east coast, let alone out of the country (we have one show in Tijuana, wish me luck).

So I guess what I'm trying to get at is... don't be expecting to see The Static Age in the next few issues. It would be great to contribute while I'm gone, but who knows if I'll even see a computer in my travels. To be quite honest I'm hoping I won't. To be even more honest... between rocking out, getting wasted, and driving from state to state I can't see my self having the time or motivation to get anything else done. So here I'll leave you with a few suggestions to keep you occupied while I'm out on tour.

  • Read Alan Moore's The Watchmen now so you can tell all your friends that you read the graphic novel before the movie comes out.
  • See Rob Zombie's remake, prequal, reimagining, whatever you wanna call it of John carpenter's classic holiday slasher flick Halloween, hitting theaters on August 31st.
  • Pick up Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD and let me know if makes any sense to you.

  • Work on your own articles, comics, and art to submit to the WP cause someone needs to fill my spot. Send all submissions to "Jeff.fpnyc@gmail.com"

There you have it friends, don't forget what they say about idle hands. If you're lucky I'll get you an article from the road but if not I'll let you know how it was when I get back. I'll miss you, and you, not you, maybe you, and I never really liked you to begin with.

- Matt D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 Forbidden Planet, L.L.C.
Design by AliceMeichi.com