Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome to Shibuya-cho

Welcome to another exciting episode of WTS. I know I mentioned this last week, but I wasn't sure when it would be here, and suddenly it's here this week. That's right, I'm talking about Kingdom Hearts 2 Master Form Sora. Bright yellow and once again containing two keyblades. This time the blades are "Guardian Soul" that he gets from Final Fantasy X's Auron and the "Circle of Life" blade that he gets from the Lion King world. Sexy.

Okay, more big news. Brace yourselves. This might be hard to believe, but Tokyopop FINALLY is releasing volume 4 of I.N.V.U by Kim Kang Won. I.N.V.U. is one of the very first Korean Manwha to be released in America and was (is) crazy popular. It almost makes me wanna cry to think about the delay between issues. It has been about 4 years since volume 3 came out, and while a lot of you gave up hope, I know there are a lot of loyal fans out there who keep asking when the next issue is coming in. If this doesn't prove that patience pays off in the end, then I don't know what will. I can only hope that Tokyopop doesn't do the same thing with the next issues of Tarot Cafe and Legal Drug, but that would be too much to ask.

Also coming in this week (which I'm sure most of you out there are already aware of), is Path of the Assassin Vol. 7. I'm sure I don't have to say too much, since anyone out there reading it already knows Kazuo Koike from the classic mega series Lone Wolf and Cub. I just thought I would let you all know since it has been a little while since volume 6 came out. Okay! I'm making it a short one this time readers, so see you next week!

Ja Ne!
Mat K.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 Forbidden Planet, L.L.C.
Design by AliceMeichi.com